ID: 12348
Updated by: andy
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: MSSQL related
Operating System: linux 7.1
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

please send your patch (when you are done) to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

the issue is i am using the sybase C files and the function is for the mssql C files.
I am working with a coworker to rewrite the sybase C files to support the
mssql_next_result function.  If you have a version that does please let me know and if
we get this to work i will give you the C files for the next release.

// error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mssql_next_result() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/reporting/reports/rpttrafficdetailsbycpc.dll on line 12

could you post the exact error message, or put the script
on the internet so I can view it.

<?
if (connect_db($ip, $db)) {
    $q = "exec $sp @date='$date'";
    $results = mssql_query($q);
    $max = mssql_num_fields($results);
    for ($f=0; $f < $max; $f++) {
        $name = mssql_fetch_field($results, $f);
        print $name->name ."<br>";
    }
    // this is the problem ??? the sp has 2 result sets
    // i am trying to get to the second set.
    mssql_next_result($results);
}
?>

// config line

./configure \
--with-mysql \
--with-mhash \
--with-sybase=/usr/local/freetds \
--with-apache=../apache_1.3.20 \
--enable-versioning \
--disable-debug \
--enable-debug=no \
--enable-sigchild \
--enable-calendar \
--enable-trans-sid \
--disable-xml

// other info

i am runnong freetds v.0.51 connecting to sql2000