From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Unknown/Other Function
Bug description:  PHP4.0.05, should be apache 1.3 API, not EAPI, please recompile
DEAPI

Error : [warn] Loaded DSO c:/usr/php/sapi/php4apache.dll plain apache 1.3
API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile with DEAPI)

I have apache 1.3.20 installed using indigostar.  I downloaded the 4.0.5
php binary and installed it as per instructions.  It runs with the error
message above.  How do I recompile with DEAPI or resolve this problem using
compiled binaries.

Dave

--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12353&edit=1