ID: 12358
Updated by: cynic
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: PWS related
Operating System: windows 98
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

provide a short example script, and it's output when run from the command line. save
this as test.php:

<?php echo "hello world!\n" ?>

and see what you get. it should be st. like this:

c:\temp>php test.php

hello world!

c:\temp>

If that's ok (i. e. the first three lines are the same as shown above, I suggest you
turn on logging errors in php.ini, request a PHP script thru PWS, and check the error
log.

I has installed php4.0 from www.php.net.My os is windows 98 and i am using PWS.when I
run any php program in browser I am getting the following error

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP
headers. The headers it did return are:

whn I run php.exe in dos prompt I am getting the html file correctly.While running in
the browser,I am getting the above error.

Any body please help me
My email id is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
bye
suresh