ID: 12217
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Reproducible crash
Operating System: Debian
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Check that Apache is linked with libpthread:

http://www.php.net/oci8

--Jani

I have a debian patatoes + apache 1.3.x + oracle 8i + php 4.0.6
i want to use OCI8 with php.
i compile php4.0.6 with ./configure.. oracle .. oci8
and add the libphp4.so in apache repertory.
When we use OCI with php4. The computer's cpu is 100% working.

What is the problem.
I kill apache but i can't restart apache. I must unselect libphp4.so ,restart apache
and stop apache to reselect libphp4.

strange.

Thanks for help!