UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andi Gutmans schrieb:

Hey,

I thought of an idea yesterday which could make everyone happy. In the
default php.ini we set the register_globals to a new value "unset". If PHP
runs with this INI value it will display a page telling you that you need
to define the register_globals option in your php.ini and explains the
pros/cons & security concerns involved (IMO we should recommend
register_globals=off). This way we won't break existing sites which already
have php.ini and we have an easy way to feed new users w/ the required
information.
Of course, I still think we should think of a nicer way to access form
variables such as $_FORM[] in order to make it easier for the developer.

Andi