On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 07:43:29AM -0500, Andy wrote :
> Can anybody help this person?

:) We'll do my best :)

> Subject: [PHP-DEV](roberto ask)
> Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:04:39 -0300
> From: "Celestino Roberto Alejandro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> Hello, andy, please excuse me, to bother you, in your personal account, but
> i want to help in the develop of php, and reading the most recently code of
> the cvs that i get, and do you know where i can get more information about
> the PHP API and Zend API,  and read the .txt about the api that get together
> at the code, and im try translate it to spanisf, for some fast reference,
> and while read the code, i try begin with the standar, etc, for can begin to
> develop, but have some doubt, and more, so,
>  do you know where i cand found more information? reference? or
> documentation? about how develop an extension, etc?

Have a look at www.zend.com; there're some articles especially
about developing with references to some zend api. But seriously,
for starting the API isn't that hard. Just have a look at some
simple extension (e.g. the new socket extension from cvs comes
into my mind :). It's all there you need to know how to make your
own extension; how to define a module, define function, get their
parameters, return values, etc.

Learning by reading (sources)

- Markus

Ps: Huh, does the above has anything to do with the text below ?
:)

Markus Fischer,  http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/
EMail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Public  Key: http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/C2272BD0.asc
PGP Fingerprint: D3B0 DD4F E12B F911 3CE1  C2B5 D674 B445 C227 2BD0