ID: 12507
Updated by: joey
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: *General Issues
Operating System: linux
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Would it be possible for you to provide more info?

What Linux distro?
What was your PHP configure line?
Did any other package move up in version between the 2 builds?

I use mtrace to check libphp4.so, i found:
mtrace /www/libexec/libphp4.so

Memory not freed:
   Address     Size     Caller
0000000000        0  at

Whether php-4.0.6 have memory leak?
Our site, when heavy load, web server memeory will be used up, and swap also be used
heavily!
I have to restart apache , i will get much of memory, or after httpd auto restart, i
have set :
MaxRequestsPerChild 10000 in httpd.conf.

I use mtrace to check php-4.0.4, it is no memory leak.