ID: 12540
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: IIS related
Operating System: win2k
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

I was so surprised that people replied my post so soon.
thanks Andy. ( btw, sorry for my poor english.)

well. I used your code below and save the output.
I put it on http://www.blueeye.idv.tw/info.htm
please help me check it. thanks again.

I've work with php for over 2 years. but this is my
second time used it in IIS. this problem really confuses me.
thanks all the zealous man!

never mind, submitted twice.

please include a sample script, or create a script like this one
and put it on the internet...

<?
setcookie("test","testing");
phpinfo();
?>

I've tried my project on 2 PCs with OS win2k pro and win2k server which run IIS +
4.0.5/4.0.6, but function setcooke()
doesn't work!
setcooke worked fine on IIS + php 4.0.0 half a year ago.
but now I can't use it on IIS + php 4.0.6.

may somebody help me test it? thanks a lot.