By the way, if it's really important, we can look into supporting it.  The
way it was before - it worked in most cases (assuming you never tried to
use a class before you dl() the corresponding extension), but could result
in crashes in other cases.

I don't think it's very important, though.  dl() should most probably be
deprecated from the language, as it's not supported in thread safe mode,
it's slow and insecure.  It also creates a host of interesting bugs/buglets
that are difficult to hunt and fix.  Other than that - it's great :)

Zeev

--
Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CTO &  co-founder, Zend Technologies Ltd. http://www.zend.com/