>and after make we finally see that:
>$ ./php ~/5.skr
>(failed: 1)
>$ gdb ./php
>(gdb) run -f ~/5.skr
>Starting program: ./php -f ~/5.skr
>
>Program exited with code 01.

I get tons of these:

"Warning - Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated -
argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by reference,
modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you would like to
enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file.  However, future
versions may not support this any longer."

And after those:

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function:  getparameter() in
5.skr(15) : Fatal error - Call to undefined function:  getparameter()

--Jani

 >It doesn't
crash, it just exits with errcode. > >I attach php.ini and the script.