ID: 12639
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Compile Failure
Operating System:
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Please ask support questions on appropriate mailing list:

http://www.php.net/support.php

My error message is that I have made 4612 errors on my computer. It doesn't says which
kind of error. When I' m trying my program on the University's computer,there's no
error and it's compiling normally,so that I may execute my program.I tried to see if
it was just my computer by trying another type of program which,I knew,  was running
normally. It compiled it normally and executed it with no problem. Can you help me
please?
I thank you very much,
from Diane d'Amboise
[EMAIL PROTECTED]