From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Linux 2.4.4
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Verisign Payflow Pro related
Bug description:  Payflow modules

Trying to get PayFlowPro going with mod_ssl according to
the latest thinking on the forums.

I put the PayFlowPro shared library and include in a
directory as:
> ls -l /home/src/pfpro/lib
> total 676
> -rw-r--r--    1 brent    users      683104 Aug  8 15:13
libpfpro.so
> -rw-r--r--    1 brent    users         514 Aug  8 15:13
pfpro.h

I configure PHP 4.0.6:
> ./configure --with-pgsql \
>               --with-apache=../apache_1.3.20 \
>               --enable-track-vars \
>               --with-pfpro=shared,/home/src/pfpro/lib

Then the apache 1.3.20+mod_ssl config:

> SSL_BASE=../openssl-0.9.6b
> ./configure \
>       --enable-module=ssl \
>       --prefix=/home/apache \
>       --activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a

Everything configs, compiles and starts up nicely, but
when I try to use the pfpro functions, I get:

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pfpro_version()
in ....

Further clues: in the PHP source directory, the stuff in
the ext/pfpro is all nicely compiled into the pfpro.o, but
when I go to the libs directory and do an "ar t libphp4.a
| grep pfpro", there is no pfpro.o in there. This makes me
think it's a PHP build problem, not an apache problem.

--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12662&edit=1