ID: 12642
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: OCI8 related
Operating System: Windows 2000
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

I'm sorry to say this, but I have a complete ORACLE-Installation (Client, Development,
Administration), instead other Applications won't run and I have to administrate our
ORACLE Installations. The Do's and Don'ts says nothing about missing PHP-Files like
PHP_OCI8.DLL within the distribution of the WIndows Installer for IIS. This File won't
come with ORACLE.
After some looks I'm missing other PHP_*.DLL's within this distribution, too.
Where can I get these files for the PHP.EXE in this distribution. As you can see
below, the other DLL's (Windows Distribution CGI - Apache) won't work with this PHP.EXE

You need to have the oracle client installed on your system.
And you need to read bugs-dos-and-donts BEFORE you submit
any 'bug' reports.

--Jani

I'm using PHP 4.0.6 on a Windows 2000 + IIS 5 Server. I've downloaded the Binary with
the Installer for Windows with IIS. After Installation there are nor php_*.dll Files.

Now I've downloaded the Windows/Apache Binary. There are php_*.dll's in the extensions
directory. But when I try to use them (php.ini is setup up!!), I'll get an erro
Message:

Unable to load dynamic link library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\extensions\php_oci8.dll' The
specified module could not be found.

But the DLL is there.

Where can I get the correct dll's for the Windows IIS-Binary which are not within the
installer or what else can I do??

Thanks for your Support