PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Fixed in CVS a while ago

The following simple script:

<?php

setcookie("mycookie");
echo "Cookie set!";

?>

crashes the apache process running it.  (Segfault in error_log)

if I change it to setcookie("mycookie", ""); it works correctly.

Yes, it's a stupid thing to do.  I found it when I upgraded to 4.0.6 (I believe from
4.0.5, but not sure. I wasn't the one who did the upgrade) and a braindead script
failed.

I'm using the debian php_4.0.6-4 package if this isn't reproducable with a stock
build.

--Dan