On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 01:22:18PM +0200 , Anders Johannsen wrote:
> aj@uranos% ./buildconf
> buildconf: checking installation...
> buildconf: autoconf version 2.13 (ok)
> buildconf: automake version 1.4-p4 (ok)
> buildconf: libtool version 1.4b

note the 1.4b. it requires autoconf 2.50. but I think this goes for 1.4
also, but doesn't screem

> 1996, (ok)
> rebuilding Makefile templates
> automake: configure.in: installing `Zend/ylwrap'
> rebuilding configure
> FATAL ERROR: Autoconf version 2.50 or higher is required for this script
> rebuilding acconfig.h
> rebuilding main/php_config.h.in
> FATAL ERROR: Autoconf version 2.50 or higher is required for this script

heh. debian package I'm sure. even if you try to use autoconf2.50 to force
2.52 you will fail.
                                Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<sgore> We Are Debian.  You Will Be Packaged. Media Opinion Is Irrelevant.