So where does this leave us now ?

Altough your smarty.so couldn't complain about duplicate
functions it also registered only once.

When then do other extension obiously seem to register twice
(refering to the duplicate error function name) ?

- Markus

--
Markus Fischer,  http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/
EMail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]