ID: 12791
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: mcrypt related
Operating System: i686-pc-linux-gnu
PHP Version: 4.0CVS-2001-08-16
New Comment:

I suppose this has something to do with the latest fixed to the ZTS mode of the
module.
However, I've no time to check this out myself at the moment.

Hi all,

mcrypt doesnt work in 4.0.7 with the following code:

the following code produce a
<b>Warning</b>:  Unknown list entry type in request shutdown (0) in

---<PHP>---
function cipherx_stream(){
        $td = @mcrypt_module_open (MCRYPT_ARCFOUR , "", MCRYPT_MODE_STREAM, "");
}
$xyz=cipherx_stream();
---</PHP>---

if you use this, PHP crashes:

---<PHP>---
function cipherx_stream(){
        $td = @mcrypt_module_open (MCRYPT_ARCFOUR , "", MCRYPT_MODE_STREAM, "");
        if ($td) mcrypt_generic_end ($td);
}
$xyz=cipherx_stream();

PHP 4.0.6 work fine with the first code, but it crashes also
with the second :-(

Regards,

--
Steve