Hi,

I need to link one of my php extension to a third party library. The library
is named "lib.a", I cannot copy/rename this file as it is auto generated and
shared by others.

I can link my php extension to libfoo.a by adding this line to my config.m4:
PHP_ADD_LIBRARY_WITH_PATH(foo,
"/work/3-sw/sp2-gwTelco/E-szhang/build.out/i386-freebsd/sm1000-OaApi")

But I ran out of ideas when the library does not have a name, just lib.a.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Regards,

Shao.

--
Shao Zhang                          Tel:  (02) 9209 4838
Software Engineer                   Fax:  (02) 9209 4992