Hello!

Zeev Suraski wrote:

> IIS and Apache, roughly 50/50...
>
> At 23:07 26-08-01, Adam Dickmeiss wrote:
>
>> Zeev,
>>
>> how do you test before commit? I mean, what web server do you use
>> for development?

   So can you say something about this report:
http://www.php.net/bugs.php?id=12853

   All worked with june version and probably july, then when I want to
use new function get_defined_constants, I found that it has bug and try
to get the latest version of sources and found out that latest version
and at least 4.0.7 RC1 didn't work at all with Apache as module.