User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *General Issues
Operating System: Win32
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

1) There was no links to php4win.com at php.net so
I had no idea it exisisted.

2) php.net appeared to be supporting Win32 ports of PHP, so I assumed php.net would
also be supporting the latest releases of Apache, as they did in the past.

patched apache builds aren't supported, you need to either cuild the module yourself,
or use the build provided at php4win.com (php4apache-eapi.dll)

Date of report: 24 Aug 2001
Config:
Apache 1.3.20 (Latest release)
Win32
PHP 4.0.6

*Note* Current and future Apache releases will use .so extension on moduals
(php4apache.dll is renamed php4apache.so)

Upon exacution of Apache, Apache warns:

"[warn] Loaded DSO c:/pathtodll/php4apache.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this modual
might crash under EAPI! (Please recompile it with -DEAPI)"

I would like to obtain a re-compiled PHP modual that more supports EAPI please.  I
will watch php.net for updates.