Hi,

I'm having a strange problem that I hope some of you can answer...

I've been writing an extension which I use (obviously :-)
The problem is that after the script is executed (in it's
entirety - even PHP_RSHUTDOWN_FUNCTION is executed) apache
segfaults...

I used gdb and started apache in "single-thread" mode (using -X)
- and this is what I get:

--- output starts here ---
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/sbin/httpd -X

0x400ed431 in _IO_vfprintf (s=0xbffff47c, format=0x4086cc80 "%s(%d) :
Actual location (location was relayed)\n",
    ap=0xbffff590) at vfprintf.c:1259
1259    vfprintf.c: No such file or directory.
--- output ends here ---

I'm in no way blind to the fact that this probably has something
to do with my extension, but exactly how has eluded me for some time

Thanks
  Thomas