Hi,

I'm sure there's some simple (stupid?) error, which an experienced
C-programmer can see immediately... But I don't.

> You're missing a variable name (you only put a type), and the line is not
> in the beginning of a code block (there's a statement before it).

php_randgen_entry is (supposed to be) a type.
php_randgen_entries is (supposed to be) a variable.

php_randgen_entries[3] = { ... };
is (supposed to be) a statement.

I'm still not seeing what's wrong...

> Zeev