ID: 13117
Updated by: sander
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Apache related
Operating System: Windows 98
PHP Version: 4.0.4
New Comment:

You should copy php4ts.dll to your Windows/System directory.

BTW: this is not a bug: ask support questions on the appropriate mailinglist (see
http://www.php.net/support.php)

When I start Apache (ver. 1.3.19), it gives me the following  error "Syntax error on
line 190 of c:/programas/apache group/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load c:/programas/php/sapi/php4apache.dll into server: (31) A device connected
to the system is not working:"
(Last sentence is a translation from portuguese).
At first, it gave me an error about odbc32.dll, but after reinstalling Access 2000, it
started to give me the other error.
Line 190, 191 of my httpd.conf file:
LoadModule php4_module c:/programas/php/sapi/php4apache.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4
It has always worked fine before.