Well, here is my patch finally for enabling a shell mode with the command
line.

Mainly this patch adds a -S option that will turn off html errors,
error_prepend_string, error_append_string, and output buffering.

This will keep people from having to maintain two ini files.

Now, this stuff could be added to -q, but I did not want to break anything,
so I made a new option.  I had posed a question about it a while back.  Zeev
helped me out on getting the ZPI calls correct.

It has been tested on Linux and is patched against the CVS snapshot from
this morning.

If/when this is added please let me know.

Brian Moon
dealnews.com, Inc.
Makers of dealnews & dealmac
http://dealnews.com/ | http://dealmac.com/