Title: RE: [PHP-DEV] Bug #13192: PHP fails to execute programs

Hallo, Thomas.

php.ini file contains
safe_mode               =       Off
line.
P.S. I forgot one thing - when I try to execute this
script bypassing a web server (i.e. from command line like c:\php4\php.exe scrypt.php)
all is OK - I see results of the "dir" command.