> > with version < 4.0.6 I had no problem with my sites
> >
> > moreover I had   memory_limit = 8M with php <= 4.0.5 with no problem
> > and now I have memory_limit = 16M with 4.0.6 and that even doesn't
> > solve the problem
>
> Wasn't there a patch for 4.06's memory limit on
> http://php.net/downloads.php ?

ok ...

with the last snaps I don't have problem any more.
I think the patch would have corrected it also ...

sorry not to have looked on php.net (in fact I reported the bug the same day
4.0.6 was released and nobody knew what was the problem at this time)

thanx !!

by the way I use this thread to ask a little question :

I can know the execution time of a script (with microtime at the beginning
and at the end etc ...) but I would like to know if there is a way to know
how much memory my script use ... any solution ?

TIA

bye