At 18:14 08-09-01, Andrei Zmievski wrote:
>The real solution to this, of course, would be keyword arguments.

It's not really a solution, as this would also be slow (except for fairly
rare cases, where we might be able to do the work in compile time).

>  How
>about them for v2?

I think we should concentrate on the features that were already discussed
for v2.0.  We have a lot to work on as it is, and there'll be versions
afterwards.  At any rate, as this came up several times in the past,
perhaps somebody should write an RFC about it, so that if we want to add it
in a future version, we have a basis to work on.

Zeev