From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Linux
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Feature/Change Request
Bug description:  Add a session_lock function

Some problem occurs if I want the database can only one user can use the
database at time. For others, keep them in a query. The go one by one.

The Problem - Example:

I want to limit the registation, max 50 people.
There is a problem in checking the number of people registered, if there
are many people click the submit button at the same time.
Therefore, use session_lock()(can change the name, just example) function
the block the user, and let them the process the code one by one.
Maybe also need a session_unlock(), to unlock.

It is just like the Applicaion.lock() and Application.unlock() in ASP

--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=13226&edit=1