From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: w2k
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     IIS related
Bug description:  exec function finishes it's job and returns unsuccess value..

I am trying to use the the  exec function to run a .exe   file. The .exe
file runs , and finishes it's job. But it is not returning success code.
My code is like this...

$execfeedback =exec("startApplication.exe filename=aaa Id1=0 Id2=0
trace=true") or die ("I died while running Application!");
 startApplication.exe finished it's job successfully but it died by
printing "I died while running Application".

I am using php 4.0.6 on w2k and IIS.
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=13233&edit=1