ID: 13243
Updated by: swm
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Arrays related
Operating System: Windows 98 SE
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

I cannot recreate this on Unix systems. Could you please
give a short script, illustrating how the 2d array is being
manipulated.

if (empty($pokoj[1][9])): ... this part of 2D array is realy empty. If I use 1D array,
everything is OK, but i need 2D array. When Apache runing script with this row,
Windows show error in module PHP4TS.DLL.

P.S. I'm sorry, but my english is not good.