Hi,

> Is there perhaps some configuration I can change on the web server? I
> obviously prefer the way the development machine works because it
> saves me
> having to go through every link adding SID, but my main priority is
> just to
> get both machines to work the same.

I'm not sure wether this topic belongs to the php-dev list ... Anyways,
there is a configuration directive in php.ini:

session.use_trans_sid     = 1       ; use transient sid support if enabled
                                    ; by compiling with --enable-trans-sid

If use_trans_sid is active, the session id is appended to links
automatically. Caution: It has a remarkable impact on speed if the processed
page has a lot of links.

Greets,
Andre