From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Linux 2.4.9
PHP version:      4.0CVS-2001-09-16
PHP Bug Type:     Compile Failure
Bug description:  Won't compile with mm-1.1.3

I know this bug report sucks because it doesn't have error output, but php
4.0.7RC2 won't compile for me with --with-mm. It compiled with 4.0.6, so I
thought this might be new.

I compiled mm 1.1.3 as:
./configure --disable-shared

I tried letting the php configure include the version I had installed with
make install in /usr/local/lib and having the source and compiled files
linked in /usr/local/src/mm-1.1.3 using ./configure
--with-mm=/usr/local/src/mm-1.1.3

--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=13328&edit=1