Can someone with more clue investigate the following warning?  I
get it from a clean build of the current HEAD trees under FreeBSD
4.4-RC.

/bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../main
-DUSE_EXPAT -I../TSRM  -g -O2 -prefer-pic -c zend_language_scanner.c
zend_language_scanner.c:2747: warning: parameter names (without types) in function
declaration

It seems harmless, but it's still a warning that doesn't need to
be there.

--
Jon Parise ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  .  Information Technology (B.S.)