Updated by: phildriscoll
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: PWS related
Operating System: Windows 98
PHP Version: 4.0.6
Old Assigned To:
Assigned To: phildriscoll
New Comment:

Will sort it out as soon as I have a spare hour

I'll cut to the chase, to save manually setting up PHP 4.0.6 on my windows 98 box, I
downloaded the php406-installer.

Now, it installs PHP just fine, but would not allow me to run scripts, it gave me a
403 or 503 error I believe. I used the php.exe -i command and it pumped out the html
into the command window, but still wouldn't allow me to execute the script from my
browser (the phpinfo() script).

To fix this I opened up PWS manager and had to edit the root directory permissions.
Namely checking the execute permission.

It now runs fine, but it took me about 1 hour to work this out.

Hopefuly this was just a problem I had, but I thought I would submit it never the
less.

Yours,
Huw Dowden
[EMAIL PROTECTED]