"Mark L. Woodward" wrote:
> mlwmohawk               Wed Sep 19 09:14:23 2001 EDT
>
>   Added files:
>     /php4/ext/msession  CREDITS Makefile Makefile.in README config.m4
>                         libs.mk msession.c msession.php php_msession.h
>                         reqclient.h
>   Log:
>   Added

  What is this extension about? I can't remember a discussion on this
  extension and I am bewildered by

    'I am still a newbee at PHP hacking so I am scared to death
     I will break something, and I (regretfully) have not invested
     the time to make all this stuff automatic.

     In the config.m4 file you will need to specify the include
     and library directories for Phoenix. The setting in config.m4
     is probably wrong.' (quote from ext/msession/README)

  and the fact that the source is licensed under the GPL.

--
  Sebastian Bergmann                          Measure Traffic & Usability
  http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                 http://phpOpenTracker.de/

  Did I help you? Consider a gift: http://wishlist.sebastian-bergmann.de/