> Yes, it should be in RC3. And no, I don't know why there were
> too packages. Ralf, can you explain? :)
>
> --Jani

Ehmm, sorry, with my second mail i sent the fixed fix and the corrupt fix.
This was due to the use of this webmailer here. I did not notice that it
attached the wrong version again, too.
So I hope you understood, that real-bugfix was the correct stuff and
that bugfix was again the midnight broken patch ;)

thanks,
ralf

ps: i hope this time i am not sending any attachment ;) after a whole day
fighting nimda in the company its time for a beer ;)

http://www.gmx.net