Guys,

I think this is the last problem which is holding up RC3 and hopefully 4.0.7.

Does anyone here know the code in rfc1867? I don't know it well enough in
order to decide if this patch is OK or not.
If no one answers I'll apply it and we should as the QA guys to test file
uploads extensively in RC3.

Andi

rfc1867-real-bugfix.tar.gz