From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows 2000 Advanced Server
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Scripting Engine problem
Bug description:  Include not being included

I keep running into the same problem with every include I try to process.
I tried modifying the php.ini file but it still does not work.  The same
site worked fine on the old version of PHP.

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'conf.php'
(include_path='') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cp\webmail\index.php on line 12

Also, why do I need to list a specific path in the php.ini file when I want
to be able to include files from a range of different directories?  We host
multiple websites and would like to be able to use PHP but he directories
will not be shared.

Thanks,
Craig
Vdomains.com