> On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
>
> > <snip>
> >
> > Note: after I solved that warning about automake & libtool not being in
> > the same dir, the error remainded the same. (I copied the automake
> > executable to the same dir as the libtool executable)
>
> Ok, but it's still a problem with your build tools, it works fine here.
> You re-ran buildconf I guess?

Yes, retrieving the whole CVS again takes quite some time again... what's
the command to clean all files that are not from CVS, so that I've got a
really clean tree again? make clean / make distclean? (But they don't yet
work before you run configure...)

So you think libtool is mal-installed? Could be possible...

> Derick

--Jeroen