ID: 12606
Updated by: sander
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: Scripting Engine problem
Operating System: Redhat Linux 6.2 / 2.2.14-5.0smp
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

No feedback. Closing.

Oops...

Can you provide us a sample script?

Throughout entire site require_once is used.  It began showing "Cannot redeclare foo()
in /foo/bar.php on line 24" randomly.  Reloading the page gave about a 50% chance of
this error happening again.  I removed the include file it was complaining about and
it gave me the same error message about the first function in next file.