From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows 2000 Professional
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Session related
Bug description:  Session variables not Saved

It has been reported in Bug id #12679 before.

But I'm using a local network to test scripts, so I leave the
session.cookie_domain with blank. It can't work.

Then I tried to fill the session.cookie_domain with my commputer name, it
didn't work too.

But when I put these scripts on a FreeBSD box(also in local), it works
well.

So, what's wrong?
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=13732&edit=1