BM>> I played with the code in zend_compile.c last night and came up with this
BM>> solution.  The attached file will only issue a NOTICE for duplicate
BM>> functions from the same line and file.  It will still issue an ERROR for
BM>> duplicate functions of a different file or line number.  In either case,

I must have missed something, I wasn't following the list last days - how
this should be used? I guess this is so that duplicate include of the same
file would work? Why is it a good thing?

If this was already discussed, please feel free to refer me to the
archive.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Zend Products Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.zend.com/ +972-3-6139665 ext.115