Hi

I have a patch ready for this. I, and also some others I know, would
like to send mail from PHP without help of sendmail or other external
programs on UNIX, similar to what is done on windows. I have made a
patch that makes the sendmail.c for windows, also work with unix, with
relatively small changes.

Since I want the current sendmail.c to be used for unix also, I would
like current sendmail.c to be moved from win32 to ext/standard. It
would be good if someone with access on the CVS box could move it so
that all current history can be maintained.

As far as I can see, the windows build should work well after the move
by just changing the path to sendmail.c in win32/php4dll.dsp and
win32/php4dllts.dsp, can someone confirm this? If we move sendmail.c
it will happen also for all tags so the dsp changes should also be
included there. If we don't want this, we would have to either copy
the file or wait until after 4.1 is released I guess.

Comments?

Stig