ID: 13465
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: IMAP related
Operating System: Red Hat 7.1 (Seawolf)
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

If it is a bug (which I doubt), it's not a PHP bug, but a bug in the library that the
imap extension used. I recommend to check this out with the imap guys.

Not a PHP bug > bogus.

Nobody knows how to solve this problem???

The list of modules I compiled PHP with:
./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs \
            --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \
            --with-imap=/usr/local/imap \
            --with-language=korean \
            --with-charset=euc_kr \
            --with-zlib \
            --enable-track-vars \
            --disbale-debug \
            --enable-modules=so \
            --with-config-file-path=/usr/local/apache/conf \

My server environments:
   OS     - Red Hat 7.1
   PHP    - 4.0.6
   qmail  - 1.03
   imap   - 4.7
   apache - 1.3.20
   mysql  - 3.23.39

If a mail header contains 'Mime-Version: 1.0', imap_fetchstructure works ok.
However If not, imap_fetchstructure always returns the type value as text and the
subtype value as plain.

For example, suppose I receive the following mail.

x-sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
x-receiver: [EMAIL PROTECTED]