ID: 13808
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Session related
Operating System: Windows 2000 Pro
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

This is not a support forum. Ask support questions on
the mailing lists: http://www.php.net/support.php

I use a class to manage member on my site (login, logout, register, ...).
When a user login, I want to save a unique id to identify the user. But the token is
never save in the session.
When I use a cookie to remember user, the session works.

The token is set in a class function and just after, I redirect the user with a
header("Location: $HTTP_REFERER");

There is the script I use for login user:

session_start();
$res = $user->login("$nickname","$passwd",$rem);
if ($res) {
  header("Location:
index.php?module=home&content=default"."&".session_name()."=".session_id());
  exit;
}

The class function login:
function login($username,$passwd,$remember=false) {
if ($remember) setcookie("token_cook",$token,time()+(365*24*60*60));
session_register('token_sess');
$token_sess = $token_cook = $token;
$this->errno = 0;
return true;
}

I would like to know what is wrong in my script.

Thanks.
Fab