ID: 13840
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Session related
Operating System: winNT and win2000
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Bug report.

session_register() function can not register object data type.

see http://php.net/support.php for further info

I have to use a COM object to do authentication.

This is our OLD ASP code and working very good.
set Session("AuthenSrv") = Server.CreateObject("AuthenSrv.AuthenSrv.1")

I need to convert it into pup and use session_register for that object but it failed.

Is there any way I can solve the problem?

thank you