ID: 13861
Updated by: sander
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: OCI8 related
Operating System: WINNT 4.0 & IIS 6
PHP Version: 4.0.5
New Comment:

IIS probably runs as a different user which doesn't have the proper permissions to
access php_oci8.dll
Check your permissions. Reopen this report if the problem still exists.

I'm using PHP 4.05 in a Win NT 4.0 Server SP 6 and IIS and I have installed Oracle
client for Oracle 8.
Now when I Uncomment the extensions Php_OCI8.dll and I try to see the Webpage the
reply of server is ...
 Warning: Unable to load c:\php\extensions\php_oci8.dll
 Access Denied
Instead using the msdos prompt and command PHP all run OK and PHP can connect to
Oracle server an create the web pages right.