Zeev Suraski wrote:

> Can you commit it?

I'm afraid not, since I don't have CVS account.

If anyone could give me a CVS account, I might be able to
contribute a little for QA Team, Japanese Documentation and a
little bugfix or coding for modules. I need asnycronous query
interface (pgsql) for better performance. If anyone is not
interested in writing the interface, I might write it.

--
Yasuo Ohgaki