Updated by: sander
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: Apache related
Operating System: Tru64 5.0a
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
New Comment:

No feedback. Closing.

Does this happen with PHP 4.0.6 ? Does it happen if you
don't include oci8 in the build ?

Hi,

we have compiled PHP as a DSO Module for Stronghold 3.0. We are working using Tru64
5.0a

It compiles fine but when starting the server for reload the new configuration it only
start one process in memory and the server doesn't respond.

Of course we have, set up the environment variables for Oracle, etc.

Our configuration guide are:

./configure --without-mysql --with-oracle --with-oci8
--with-apxs=/usr/local/stronghold/bin/apxs
--with-perl=/usr/local/stronghold/perl/bin/

Thanks for all