From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: FreeBSD 4.1
PHP version:      4.1.0RC1
PHP Bug Type:     Reproducible crash
Bug description:  curl_exec called twice crash

When calling curl_exec twice with RETURNTRANSFER option there's a
(reproductible) core dump. Here's a test case :

$ch=curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_URL,'http://www.yahoo.com');
curl_exec($ch);
echo('this text is displayed');
curl_exec($ch);
echo('this text is not displayed (core dump instead)');

The problem shows up in 4.1.0RC1 AND 4.1.0RC2 (but not 4.0.6). If you
remove the RETURNTRANSFER option then it works fine. I'm affraid I don't
have the knowledge to compile a debug version and give more infos.
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=14142&edit=1